Re: [aspectj-users] Inheritance between @DeclareMixin woven classes

Hi Dario,

Yep that sounds like a bug, you could raise it at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=AspectJ

I was investigating something a little similar a few weeks ago - I had testcases but didn't get far enough to solve it yet.

cheers,
Andy

On 10 July 2013 06:02, dario_andrei <wouldgo84@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've done some verification, during the aspect compilation the errors raised
are related for all the abstract methods that have as returning type a
generics.
For instance:
  public Collection<String> getDependencies();

gave me
[ERROR] can't override java.util.Collection
a.package.AnInteface.getDependencies() with java.util.Collection
another.package.with.a.wannabe.woven.Object.getDependencies() return types
don't match
.

Luckily in my scenario I could change without problems. After changing
Collection<String> to String[] the error disappear and the class is woven
correctly.

I'm guessing that my issue can be a bug or related with type erasure am I
wrong?

Bye,
Dario.