Re: [aspectj-users] Out of memory error with AspectJ

Here's is the only pointcut that is defined.

@Pointcut("execution(* mypackage.dao.BaseDAOImpl.persist(..)) || " +
            "execution(* mypackage.dao.BaseDAOImpl.save(..)) || " +
            "execution(* mypackage.dao.BaseDAOImpl.removeById(..))")
    public void commitTransaction() {}

    @Around("commitTransaction()")
    public Object commitTransaction(ProceedingJoinPoint thisJoinPoint) {
        // some code regarding logging and startingTransactions
    }

And this DAO object (using persist, save, removeById) is used only sparsely. The package is included just as a simple dependency in pom.xml.

        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.mk.pkg</groupId>
            <artifactId>datalayer</artifactId>
            <version>1</version>