Re: [aspectj-users] Aspectj error:Internal compiler error: java.lang.RuntimeException: key not found in wovenClassFile at org.aspectj.weaver.WeaverStateInfo.findEndOfKey(WeaverStateInfo.java:408)

Hi,

You don't need to set minimal model and type demotion any more, those all default to true now.

overweaving mode will ignore the key (as it doesn't need to go back to the original form of the class file), so I'm not surprised to see the key problem vanish when you turn it on, but I am surprised that is does nothing after that.

Can you share the project with me?

cheers,
Andy