Re: [aspectj-users] Aspectj error:Internal compiler error: java.lang.RuntimeException: key not found in wovenClassFile at org.aspectj.weaver.WeaverStateInfo.findEndOfKey(WeaverStateInfo.java:408)

Hi Andy,
Thanks again for responding.  I tried using shorter file names (to less than
10 letters), but that did not help.  I was wondering if there might be
something wrong with my Eclipse AspectJ options, so I tried using these:
-Xset:overWeaving=true,-Xset:minimalModel=true,typeDemotion=true along with
'incremental compiler optimizations' but nothing has helped so far.

The situation is still, that with more input files, using the
-Xset:overWeaving=true gives the wrong output.  It is as if all of the
processing is just bypassed.  Removing this option just continues to give
the 'missing key' error.  However, a smaller number of input files works
correctly with the options ,-Xset:minimalModel=true,typeDemotion=true and
'incremental compiler optimizations'.

By the way I am using Eclipse Juno, AspectJ 1.7 and JDK 1.7.

Thanks for your help.
Aryenne