Re: [aspectj-users] Aspectj error:Internal compiler error: java.lang.RuntimeException: key not found in wovenClassFile at org.aspectj.weaver.WeaverStateInfo.findEndOfKey(WeaverStateInfo.java:408)

Hi,
Sorry guys for opening up this thread again. But my problem is still not
solved and I am trying to learn AspectJ.  I am a real newbie so please
excuse the dumb questions.  Ok, so my project works with a small number of
input files, with no problems.  I do not need to use the compiler option
-Xset:overWeaving=true  suggested; since when I do, the key conflict error
disappears, but nothing else works.

I just realized that the problem seems to be with the number of aspects that
have to be woven.  When I have up to about 50 aspects, there is no problem,
the code runs correctly and all of the weaving occurs smoothly.  However,
when I try to scale my project and have about 200 aspects that's when the
key conflict error pops up. Now these are small aspects.  Before I was
generating fewer, but larger aspects and there were memory problems.  By
reducing the aspect size, I do not have any more memory issues; but weaving
seems to be a problem.

My code compiles, but when I try to run it, I get the error: Aspectj
error:Internal compiler error: java.lang.RuntimeException: key not found in
wovenClassFile at
org.aspectj.weaver.WeaverStateInfo.findEndOfKey(WeaverStateInfo.java:408).
Adding the non-standard compiler option -Xset:overWeaving, gets rid of the
error but causes the code to work incorrectly.  I am now wondering if there
is a limit to the number of aspects allowed in an AspectJ  project?  I have
been 'Googling' it for a while with no success.

Thank you.
Aryenne