Re: [aspectj-users] License related issues in aspectjweaver's ConstantPool.java

1.6.13 with this change in is now on the download page: http://eclipse.org/aspectj/downloads.php

Andy

On 25 April 2013 12:17, Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Good catch.  There is a license checker job that runs as part of the regression suite but it doesn't test the bcel classes as they currently are considered a separately built and packaged module.

Q: If aspectjweaver's constantPool.java uses Apache BCEL code, which version of Apache BCEL (5.0, 5.1, 5.2) does it refer?

5.1 - as per the readme in the bcel-builder project.

I will stick the license file in and it will respin some versions when I get some time.

cheers,
Andy