[aspectj-users] load-time weaving and loading aspects dynamically

Hi,
I have load-time weaving enabled in eclipse, and it works when I use it more conventionally.
I have a simple java project with java classes only, and another aspectj project with no aspect files but with an user interface contain one button.

i wish that when users click the button then the event handler method of the button will load aspect from a folder in my hard disk, for exemple in: C:\aspect, and weave this aspect with the java files located in the simple java project.

can anyone suggest the implementation of the event handler method of the button ?

Thanks for any suggestions.
ilyas

Back to the top