Re: [aspectj-users] JavaFileObject equivalent in AspectJ

I'm afraid there isn't.  What we have is that you can precompile a vague aspect or even some pure java and then use XML to fill in pointcuts (see http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/README-1612.html ).  I suppose you could combine the two things. Use JavaFileObject to build the java and then use XML to define it as an aspect. That ought to work.

cheers,
Andy