Re: [aspectj-users] Aspectj error:Internal compiler error: java.lang.RuntimeException: key not found in wovenClassFile at org.aspectj.weaver.WeaverStateInfo.findEndOfKey(WeaverStateInfo.java:408)

Are there any other tools in your build process that are modifying bytecode? e.g. a coverage tool that instruments bytecode. That can damage some expectations that AspectJ has about the bytecode format.

You could try running with -Xset:overWeaving=true but that is really only a (possible) workaround.  Are you on a recent version of AspectJ?

cheers,
Andy