Re: [aspectj-users] classes and methodes name

Probably better to use a reverse tool ?, I'm mean a UML tool and make a reverse code engineering. Set the deep of what you want to grab into the diagram or setting the classes or packages that you do not want to show will help to clarify the diagram.

De :        BendjamaFairouz Ilc <bendjamafairouz_ilc@xxxxxxxx>
A :        "aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx" <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date :        2013-04-16 17:15
Objet :        Re: [aspectj-users] classes and methodes name
Envoyé par :        aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

thank you for your answer

My problem is that I don't know any information about the java project that I have to analyze, since the user will import it from the interface of my program, and I need a list of all classes and methods in the project to create a call graph or a dependency matrix (to calculate the fan for each method) i hope this will clear my problem

I tried several logging code but I did not get the result I want