Re: [aspectj-users] @DeclareMixin with inner class - Syntax ?

Hello Andy,

Thank you very much for your answer. I've studied your code. It does not work from our side because we do not specify a particular class but all classes from a specific packages. We use  "com.nested.my.concurrent.*" which means for us, If I do not make a mistake, all classes from this package ? and then also the inner classes. But it seems it does not work like this.

So the other question, does it mean we have to declare in a separate aspect (physical file) to avoid such duplicate mixin because in the code below, the class CiaWebThreadFactory has 2 mixins - One from the "com.nested.my.concurrent.*" and the second from "com.nested.my.concurrent.CiaWebThreadFactory.*"

Then does it means there is  no syntax to targeted class and inner class at the same time by specifying only "all.classes.from.this.package.*"  ?

@Aspect
public class LoggingConcurrentBehavior extends LoggingBaseBehavior {

        @DeclareMixin("com.nested.my.concurrent.*")
        public static Loggable createLoggerDelegate(Object o) {
                return new ServantLogger(o.getClass());
        }

        @DeclareMixin("com.nested.my.concurrent.CiaWebThreadFactory.*")
        public static Loggable createLoggerDelegate2(Object o) {
                return new ServantLogger(o.getClass());
        }

Regards,

Jean ANDRÉ