[aspectj-users] @DeclareMixin with inner class - Syntax ?

Hello,

A quick question, is it possible to declare Mixin (@DeclareMixin) in order to have it in inner class ? If yes, we have difficulty to find the right syntax.
We use aspectJ 1.6.12 under WAS 8.0.0.3

Here is our stuff - The mixin is perform well for the class CiaWebThreadFactory but not for the inner class. We have tried different syntax without any success.

Any help ? - and if we have several inner class, is there a shortcu to catch all of them in a single syntax ?

Thank you very much.

JA

         THE ANNOTATED   ASPECT
@Aspect
public class LoggingConcurrentBehavior extends LoggingBaseBehavior {

        @DeclareMixin("com.intact.my.concurrent.*")
        public static Loggable createLoggerDelegate(Object o) {
                return new ServantLogger(o.getClass());
        }

}

package com.intact.my.concurrent;

         THE INNER  CLASS TO CATCH WITH ASPECT

public final class CiaWebThreadFactory implements ThreadFactory {
        /**
         * The name of the thread group. e.g: CiaWebGroup
         * @see java.lang.ThreadGroup
         */
        private final ThreadGroup threadGroup;

        /**

        }

        public static final class CiaWebThreadGroup extends ThreadGroup {
                public void uncaughtException(Thread t, Throwable e) {
                        // AspectJ point cut - Please, do not remove - Log4J here.
                }
        }
}

Back to the top