[aspectj-users] Overweaving option in aspectj-maven-plugin?

Hi all,

How do you set the overWeaving option (-Xset:overWeaving=true) in the
aspectj-maven-plugin (v. 1.4-SNAPSHOT)?

I tried <Xset:overWeaving>true</Xset:overWeaving> (and XSet...) but the
eclipse editor complained about the unbound namespace and it seemed not to
have an effect (nothing mentioning overWeaving in verbose compiler output).
I looked at the mojo source and I didn't see anything related to
overweaving, or even "-XSet:xxx=yyy" options.

-matthew