Re: [aspectj-users] jpsp.getSignature().getDeclaringTypeName() returns java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

You don't need to worry too much about those java11>java15 settings and can probably leave them as is - not sure they are used anymore  (The instructions are badly in need of an update).

With sample.local.properties copied to local.properties just run 'ant' in that folder and it will create a peer directory to build called aj-build and in there will be a distribution and the separate jars.

Andy