Re: [aspectj-users] ReflectionWorld.resolve(String) and Dynamic Proxy Classes

Hi Jens,

Ya, we're experiencing the same problem. The Spring context fails to load.
I also noticed that it doesn't happen prior to 1.6.7. I don't know the
exact reason why but I suspect it has to do with the Fast Matching turned
on by default in 1.6.7. Unfortunately my attempts to disable it within an
OSGi environment have failed. You might have better luck if you're working
in a standard environment and configure aop.xml.

Thanks,
Dustin Schultz