Re: [aspectj-users] Counting # of Methods/Classes

Marko is right that this isn't normally an AspectJ usage, but I guess
you could achieve it with this aspect:

aspect X {
  before(): execution(* *(..)) {}
}

ajc X.aj -inpath somecode.jar -showWeaveInfo | grep "advised by" | wc -l

So I'm producing weaving messages as I weave some code then counting
the number of messages.

cheers,
Andy