Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with a basic staticinitialization pointcut in AJDT and Maven

Hello,

Thanks for your replies. Yes, I get the same behavior when I put version 1.6.11 in the POM, just without the "bad version number" warning. I should have posted that version. I always get the "advice defined in ... has not been applied" warnings for the other aspects, but they still work. It does compile when I specify an annotation, such as "staticinitialization(@OWLClass *)". I posted the only lines in the POM having to do with AspectJ, so I don't know where else filters would be that ignore the test tree.

Thanks,
Tim