Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with a basic staticinitialization pointcut in AJDT and Maven

I surely am no maven guru and I won't risk myself in trying to comment
your POM. That said, on the Maven error, I think the following line
could be of some relevance:

[WARNING] bad version number found in
/home/tim/.m2/repository/org/aspectj/aspectjrt/1.7.0/aspectjrt-1.7.0.jar
expected 1.6.11 found 1.7.0

This looks dodgy, I would try to arrange things so that this warning
isn't produced anymore before digging any further on the maven errors.

On the eclipse side, I'd recommend checking that your AspectJ compiler
options don't have filters that get your test tree ignored by the
compile-time weaver. I know it's kind of an "are you sure your
computer is plugged to a power socket" check, but they very often give
good results ;)

Sent over RFC-1149 compliant transport - please excuse occasionnal packet loss