Re: [aspectj-users] Method & constructor validation pointcuts

Progress update:  I just noticed that if I use an annotation that is **not**
defined in the same project as the aspect and test class, like
org.apache.bval.constraints.NotEmpty instead of my own, the meta-annotation
pointcut successfully matches, so it must be something about my maven ajc
compiler configuration.  I'm not sure what the error is, but I'll have to
defer investigation until later.

However, I'm still wondering if there is a general meta-annotation syntax,
that is, one that will allow me to ask recursively if an annotation or any
if its annotations recursively are annotated with a given annotation.  Seems
like something having to do with a "+" pointcut operator, but I'm not sure.

-matthew