From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Alexander Kriegisch [Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:24 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] can anyone help me to take a look my exceptionhandler ?

Yes, I think I can help you if you tell me (in prose, not in code) what
you want to achieve: Do you want to
  a) intercept and log the exceptions in your production code, then pass
     them through (i.e. let them happen)?
  b) intercept and log the exceptions in your production code, but *not*
     pass them through (i.e. catch them)?
  c) just avoid code duplication with try/catch blocks in your test
     cases?
  d) anything else?

--
Alexander Kriegisch