Re: [aspectj-users] Duplicate entries in logging in AspectJ

Hi,
@Romain:
  The Advice used is given below.
public aspect TestAspect {
  pointcut test() : execution(* com.test.mail..*.*(..));
  Object around() : test() {
    "prints some entry messages using thisJoinPoint"
    Object ret = proceed();
    long end = System.currentTimeMillis();
   "prints some exit messages using thisJoinPoint";
    return ret;
} }

@Andy:
We have aspects for other APIs with similar pointcut and advice as previously said.It works fine.
And also the same xml file and weaver is used to weave classes.

"you are compile time weaving and also loadtime weaving (with
overweaving switched on)"
I am sure that only loadtime weaving is done.
Let me test with other suggestions for duplication.

Thanks,
Jeevitha

Back to the top