Re: [aspectj-users] Pointcut not being executed...

the call (and execute) pointcuts take a declared method signature.

call(* javax.persistence.EntityManager.persist(trc.suivi.domain.Pli))

doesn't look right to me.  I'm sure the EntityManager.persist() method
is not declared to take a 'trc.suivi.domain.Pli' (although that is
what might be getting passed at runtime).

You want something more like:

call(* javax.persistence.EntityManager.persist(*) && args(trc.suivi.domain.Pli)

args() is a runtime check on the argument to confirm what type it is.
(I only used '*' in the persist() signature as I don't know what
persist() really takes)

and if you want to bind it in the pointcut declaration, you want
something more like this:

pointcut catchIt(Pli pli): call(*
javax.persistence.EntityManager.persist(*) && args(pli);

cheers,
Andy