[aspectj-users] [ANN] AOSD 2013 Industry track

Hi all,

I am organizing the industry track for AOSD 2013.  In addition to
being the premier conference on software modularity, AOSD retains its
interest in AOP, specifically AspectJ.  If you are using AspectJ or
any AOP technology in an interesting or novel way, then I would like
to invite you to submit to the industry track.  Of course, we are
interested in other forms of modularity as well.  You can see the full
call for participation here: http://aosd.net/2013/calls-it.html

In 2013, the conference will be held in Fukuoka. Japan, which is a
beautiful city and well worth an excuse to visit.  The dates are March
24-29, which is a bit far away, but I encourage you to start thinking
about any possible submissions because deadlines are approaching.

regards,
Andrew

Back to the top