[aspectj-users] Some Noob Design Questions

Hallo

I am pretty new to AspectJ and I want to add interfaces to some classes. I have to do this with AspectJ, because I need these interfaces for testing but I am not allowed to change the code.
It was no problem to add the interfaces but I am not sure where to put the code. Is it better to create only one aspect that adds all the interfaces or should I use one aspect per interface?

I have the same question regarding added methods. One aspect per class or on aspect that adds all methods to all classes?

Thanks for your help!

Back to the top