[aspectj-users] Accessing protected methods of parent class from within an aspect in another package

Hi there.

I have Parent class and a child one. The parent class has some protected  methods.
My pointcut works on methods of the child class. The problem is that I want to access protected methods of the parent in my Aspect, but they are not
visible from within my Aspect.

All these 3 classes (Parent, Child, Aspect) are in different packages.

that using privileged  modifier will solve the problem but it does not work for me.
Any idea??

Sina

Back to the top