[aspectj-users] [aspectj-user] Legal issue clarification

Hello,

I have not been able to find answer to my questions by checking the wikis, mailing list archives, etc. Thus, I'm posting my questions here. I'm basically trying to find out if there is any ECCN code defined for AspectJ itself.

1) Does AspectJ use/include any encrpytion? 2) If yes, does it have ECCN code assigned?

All possible answers are much appreciated, thanks in advance.

-Vandana

Back to the top