Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT configurator for m2e

Ok so I don't need this <outxml>true</outxml> as I'm using compile time weaving. Strange thing is that I just remove it from my pom.xml, delete the project from eclipse (and delete .project, .classpath and .settings), import the project again with maven, ... and the Ajdt configurator seems to work fine. The aspectj annotation are correctly displayed on my Spring transactional methods.

I don't know why it was not working before I first add the outxml tag.

Any idea (I also have disabled the JDT Weaving under eclipse but I though it had no effect on the configurator) ?

Thanks for your lights !