Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT configurator for m2e

Hi,

I found this post because it was not working for le neither and it seems it
doesn't work without:
<outxml>true</outxml>

So I just wanted to know if this is mandatory, why and actually what it does
;-)

Before using the configurator, I was simply adding this in my .classpath:
<classpathentry kind="con"
path="org.maven.ide.eclipse.MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER">
	<attributes>
		<attribute name="org.eclipse.jst.component.dependency"
value="/WEB-INF/lib"/>
		*<attribute name="org.eclipse.ajdt.aspectpath"
value="org.eclipse.ajdt.aspectpath"/>*
	</attributes>
</classpathentry>

It was working fine but of course was ovewritten each time a maven update
project config was needed. Maybe the configurator should only write this
line ?

Thanks !