Re: [aspectj-users] LTW weaving with foreign code

Hi,

Best solution is to use the agent:

java -javaagent:pathtoaspectj/lib/aspectjweaver.jar SomeMainClass

The weaver will discover its configuration from the CLASSPATH.  It
will look out for a file META-INF/aop.xml (or META-INF/aop-ajc.xml)
and use that to configure the weaving.

A typical aop xml might be

<aspectj>
<aspects>
  <aspect name="SomeAspect"/>
</aspects>
</aspectj>

But you can create one by passing -outxml when you compile the
aspects.  The one created will simply include entries for all aspects
it compiled.

If you need to know about what is going on you can add a weaver
section into the aspectj section:

<weaver options="-debug"/>

cheers,
Andy