Re: [aspectj-users] Eclipse 3.7 SR2 + AJDT

It's hard to say what is going on without some more information.  Can
you answer these questions:

1. Did you perform the update from Help -> Install new software...?
2. Can you check the error log for any relevant errors on startup?
3. Go to Help -> About Eclipse, do you see the AJ icon in the list
underneath the about section?
4. Are you trying to install Eclipse into C:\Program files or some
other read-only location?