[aspectj-users] AJDT vs Java Builder confusion

Hi,

please help me clarifying an issue: on a properly configured AJDT
project, should the Java Builder be also enabled?

I always used `mvn eclipse:eclipse` to generate my Eclipse
configuration and a proper pom setup ensured that Eclipse has it all
working too. Today however, my Eclipse 3.7.2 started to compile errors
for all my aspects and appearently, both the AspectJ Builder and the
Java Builder became enabled on my projects. I guess that's not how
it's meant to be, right?

thanks,