Re: [aspectj-users] code generation with AOP

Thank you Andy.
I was just reading
http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/faq.php#q:javacbytecode
when I got your reply.
Do you know of any tool that can help in this. If possible, with a
close syntax to aspectJ.
I am not sure if going back to version 1.0 would be reasonable for what I need.