Re: [aspectj-users] Newbie Question: Eclipse/AJDT integration

Neither of those are problems and they do not indicate a bad
installation of AJDT.  The second Aspect Visualization perspective
(with the < > is a custom perspective that sometimes gets created by
accident.  You can right-cick on the perspective icon and select
"reset" and then "close" and it should go away.

The duplicate quickfix proposals are a known problem.  One set of
quickfixes are contributed from AJDT and the other set from JDT.  Some
are duplicates and some are not.  So far, it has been difficult to
tease out which framework contributes what, so we have a few
duplicates.

Good luck with your aspectj endeavours.