Re: [aspectj-users] How to inject a static field into a multitude of types with AspectJ?

I'm not 100% happy with it, no, but it will work.  I guess I feel we
should be able to do better.  I'd ensure your log calls have the right
guards around them (is trace on? checks) to avoid any annoying
overhead from the advice.

cheers,
Andy