[aspectj-users] Is it possible to externalize declare precedence statements?

Currently, the declare precedence statement couples the different and
unrelated aspects to each other. This can be problematic. I would like to be
able to consolidate all the precedence declarations in one place (like a DI
bootstrapper).

I thought that I could just declare a special aspect dedicated to the
declare precedence statements. However, it appears that at most one declare
precedence statement can be found in an aspect.

So, my question is whether it is possible to keep all the precedence
declarations outside the affected aspects?

Thanks.