[aspectj-users] LTW is using high heap memory

Hi,

I have written a .aj class for intercepting some methods of my application.This works fine but I have observed that there is a large heap memory consumption during the startup of the application after adding the .aj class.If I remove the .aj class and restart the application, heap memory consumption is normal (of-course I will not be able to execute intercepting logic).I'm using loadtime weaving.

I'm not able to figure out why there is so much memory needed at the startup.Increasing the heap memory is not an option.

Please suggest what can be done.

Many Thanks,
Divya

Back to the top