Re: [aspectj-users] How to deduce the method owning the catch statement referred by the handler join point?

That is true, yes.  You could use a cflow to 'wormhole' them through,
but that would be very costly - and I think one aim of aspects that
are for error handling is not to disturb performance of the code when
errors aren't happening.  If you attempted to grab the params you
would need to grab them every time that method ran just-in-case the
exception handling aspect fired, and you don't want to do that.

cheers,
Andy