Re: [aspectj-users] My declare warning pointcut generates too many duplicate warnings, how to fix it?

On 8 December 2011 14:43, Mark <mark.kharitonov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BTW, is it possible to make the warning display the name of the offending
> method?

Yes, see the 'message inserts' section of the 1.6.9 readme:
http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/README-169.html

declare warning: execution(* A.m(..)): "joinpoint is {joinpoint}";

(there are a few options available here depending on what you want to insert)

Andy