Re: [aspectj-users] My declare warning pointcut generates too many duplicate warnings, how to fix it?

Oh, absolutely. For some reason I thought that execution() cannot be used for statically scoped pointcuts (please correct me if I am using a wrong term here), but I was wrong, obviously.

BTW, is it possible to make the warning display the name of the offending method?

Thanks.