[aspectj-users] My declare warning pointcut generates too many duplicate warnings, how to fix it?

Here is the pointcut:
=========================
  pointcut unauthorizedMethods() :
    within(!@Authorize HttpHandlerType+) &&
    withincode(@(GET || PUT || POST || DELETE) !@Authorize public *
*.*(..));

  declare warning : unauthorizedMethods() : "Unauthorized HTTP resource
method";

It correctly identifies all the methods which are not annotated with the
@Authorize annotations. But it generates the warning for each and ever
statement found in the respective method body! So, for three methods I have
18 warning!

I suspect that the problem is with the withincode join point, but I have no
idea how to fix it.

Thanks.