[aspectj-users] AJDT error

I recently switched some projects to Java 1.7 compiler level.  I am not using an Java7 syntax, but am using some libraries.  In any case, I _think_ that these messages started happening only after switching to 1.7 compiler level.  I'm not sure -- nor have I pinpointed exactly what events lead to this.  Its not frequency but maybe a few times a week I get:

"Delete and update AspectJ markers for MyProjectName" has encountered a problem.  An internal error occurred during: "Delete and update AspectJ markers for MyProjectName".

Then in the details I get:

An internal error occurred during: "Delete and update AspectJ markers for FuzzySearchCore".
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast.IntLiteral: method <init>([CII)V not found

I have a screenshot as well if that would be useful, but that's all of the info.  I did not get anything in the log.  Anyone have any idea?

Thanks,

Steve

Back to the top