Re: [aspectj-users] How to configure AspectJ tracing when running from Eclipse?

Honestly I wouldn't use tracing, it is very out of date and barely
covers any of the codebase - and it is only really for debugging
AspectJ internals.  Do I presume you want to debug your pointcuts?
There is a 'pointcut doctor' utility but although we did some work to
update it for recent AspectJs, we haven't yet released that version.
The process is typically quite simple though, break it down into
pieces and check each piece behaves, matching what you expect.
Perhaps if you let me know what you want to do I'll be able to provide
more optimal suggestions.

cheers,
Andy