Re: [aspectj-users] How can I make ITD available in the code of the aspect subject?

Hi Mark,

I'm afraid I still don't see any code in any of the messages you post
to the mailing list - so I can't comment specifically right now.  When
working in eclipse it is important to ensure 'jdt weaving' is turned
on (as that is how AJDT modifies eclipse at startup to open it up for
a better AspectJ experience).  Open workspace properties, jdtweaving,
check it is on.  Beyond that I'd need to see the actual code - perhaps
raise a bugzilla and i'll take a look at it in there.

cheers,
Andy