Re: [aspectj-users] Question about matching JoinPoints

I think I can try it. Could you please explain me with some code how to do that? thank you

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

AspectJ doesn't really support that kind of thing.

If the pointcut you want to 'catch it again' can be an execution
pointcut, you could feasibly use reflection to invoke the joinpoint
again from your method (thisJoinPoint contains everything you need to
invoke it), then when it runs again the advice will fire again.

Andy