Re: [aspectj-users] Question about matching JoinPoints

Hi,

Not quite sure what you want to achieve here, maybe share some
pseudocode that shows your intention?

Once you have the joinpoint object it isn't used for matching a second
time.  If you want to advise advice, you use a pointcut that matches
it, like adviceexecution().

If you want to 'call' some advice in a more direct way rather than
rely on implicit invocation, perhaps you could use annotation style
aspects and then call the advice directly passing everything it needs.
 (since the advice methods are not 'anonymous' like they are in code
style aspects).

Andy