Re: [aspectj-users] LTW problem (recursive invocation) with resin-pro-3.0.14 in eclipse indigo ajdt

That doesn't feel like a step forward, does it :)

Given that the weaver is loaded up pretty early and high up the
classloader chain, can you put the jar containing
com.caucho.log.LogManagerImpl up there too (maybe -Xbootclasspath/a).
I don't know enough about jdk tracing to know how the log
infrastructure is discovering it needs com.caucho.log.LogManagerImpl
but that would appear to be the problem, anyone else using
java.util.logging is finding that the Logger won't initialize unless
that type can be found.

Very peculiar that it terminates with that system property set though,
since that should just switch it to using a sysout style logging
behaviour.  However, I imagine we have very few tests for logging
behaviour so there might be a regression there - but if there were I'd
have at least expected an exception.

cheers
Andy