From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Clement
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 18:54
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] MethodDeclarationLineNumber question

Hi Aleksey,

What do you want to solve?  You want to remove then or know what they are?

The MethodDeclarationLineNumber attribute is a pair of ints.  The
first is the line number, the second is the offset of the declaration
(from the start of the file).  Together this makes 8 bytes in the
classfile.  When you say 'random' are you finding as you compile the
same source over and over, they change?

cheers,
Andy