Re: [aspectj-users] problems with generated code

At this point, the best you can do is compile on the command line (or
use maven directly) to generate the extra classes.  The AspectJ
builder (ie- the Eclipse-based wrapper for the ajc compiler) will
correctly generate the extra source/class files, but it will not feed
them back into the compilation process so that they will be used to
track down references in standard source files.

This may be something that we can fix in AJDT, but I can't say how
long before this feature makes it through the pipeline.