Re: [aspectj-users] files in aspectj

There is no reason why you can't, in theory, open a file for writing
inside of an aspect.  You would use the same technique as you would
inside of Java.  However, the code you have below is incorrect for
several reasons.  You would need to do something like this inside of
an Aspect:

        try {
            FileOutputStream f=new FileOutputStream("/tmp/test.txt");
            f.write("text".getBytes());
        } catch (Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }