Re: [aspectj-users] Is dump file is required?

No sure which line you mean is 'in red' as it is all black and white for me :)

> [AppClassLoader@7af77af7] *info weaver operating in reweavable mode.  Need to verify any required types exist.*

that line just means the weaver is in reweavable mode and for anything
you attempt to reweave it will be trying to locate any original
aspects used in addition to your new ones (reweaving is the process of
weaving something that was already woven previously - if you aren't
difference to you).

aop.xml looks OK.  Perhaps switch from -verbose to -debug to see which
types are actually being loaded by that loader.  Also add
'-showWeaveInfo' so you will get information about any weaving that is
occurring.  Right now I can only assume that AppClassLoader is not the
one loading your app, otherwise it would get woven.  Are you actually
driving the application to cause it to be loaded (and so woven?)

cheers,
Andy